Tollgate Property Owners Association and the Tollgate Water Company are looking for a qualified candidate to assist with maintaining a 440-property community located in Sisters, Oregon. Duties are as follows:
Assist and support the Business Manager with the following duties –
- Maintain a neat, efficient, and well-organized office area.
- Maintain an efficient filing system.
- Collection of Dues, fees, and assessments
- Maintain records on lot ownership, ownership changes and owners’ addresses.
- Maintain QuickBooks accounts (recording payments, preparing deposits, paying bills, recording transactions, reconciling accounts, budget, and preparing various reports)
- Complete escrow requests and arrange for CC&R compliance inspections at the sale of any properties.
- Preparing for and attend board meetings as needed (agendas, board materials, and meeting notices)
- Maintain a close liaison with property owners. Conduct duties in a polite, patient, and professional manner at all times.
- Verbal, written, email, and phone communications with homeowners, contractors, and other professionals.
- Assist maintenance staff, officers, and committees as needed.
- Preparation, set up and attend annual meeting, picnic and other various events.
- Assist with Water Company operations.
- Support pool staff and pool operations
- And all other reasonable duties
The requirements listed below are representative, but not exclusive of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. + High school diploma or GED, Valid Driver’s License + One year of office experience + efficient in Microsoft Word & Excel + pool operation experience is helpful + Ability to follow Oregon OSHA safe workplace practices + Able to read, understand and follow written instructions + Operate a computer efficiently + Ability to complete reports + Willingness to take direction from the current Business Manager + Ability to provide excellent customer service to residents and the public + Frequently bend, stoop, reach to move items at various heights (i.e., floor level, shoulder level or using a ladder) + Sit/Stand/walk for shifts up to 8 hours (breaks are given during the shift)
Drug-free work environment. Ability to pass a drug test + and complete a background check
Competitive wages based upon experience.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
Please submit cover letter, resume and application to firstname.lastname@example.org