POOL IS NOW CLOSED
SWIMMING SEASON begins Memorial Day Weekend and continues through Labor Day Weekend.
Pool is open subject to weather permitting, when the forecasted afternoon temperature is a minimum of 65 degrees. If the National Weather Service forecast high for the day as of 8 a.m. is less than 65°, the pool will not open.
POOL PASS: Each property is allocated one pool pass which be picked up at the pool when the season begins. This pool pass will be your admittance along with your signature, lot number and number of guests written in the log book. If the pool pass needs replacing a fee of $25 will be assessed.
POOL HOURS: Adult Lap Swim is from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. daily and 6 – 7 p.m. Sunday through Thursday.
Open Swim hours are from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday through Thursday, and 12 p.m. – 7 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
LIFEGUARD: Tollgate does not provide a lifeguard for the pool. There is a gate attendant to supervise the use of the pool. Children under 12 MUST have adult supervision. There must be at least one adult supervisor for every 5 children. See below for an exception to this rule.
Tollgate reserves the right to refuse pool use to anyone.
- The pool will be closed with the imminent threat of thunder/lightning or high winds.
- Adult Swim is from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. daily and 6 to 7 p.m. Sunday through Thursday. Only persons over the age of 18 may be present inside the fenced pool area during this time and are limited to lap swimming and aerobics exercising.
- Open Swim hours are from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. daily and 12 p.m. – 7 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
- Use of the pool is limited to Tollgate property owners (in good standing) their guests, and renters.
- All pool users will need a pool pass. These are obtained from the gate attendant at the Tollgate pool. One pass per property. Replacement passes are $25.
- Property owners are responsible for the actions of their guests and renters.
- Everyone must shower before using the pool – NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Tollgate does not provide a lifeguard for the pool. There is a gate attendant to supervise the use of the pool.
- Children under the age of 12 MUST have adult supervision, provided by a Tollgate resident/tenant. Supervision ratio is one adult (18 and older) for every 5 children. Children 12 or under may use the pool unsupervised after the child demonstrates (to the pool manager) they can swim the length of the pool beginning at the shallow end and tread water for 5 minutes and a Pool Use Permission Slip (filed yearly) is signed by a parent/guardian.
- The wading pool may only be used by small children and their adult supervisor only.
- Babies/toddlers must be toilet trained or wear approved swim diapers.
- Only unbreakable objects and swim aids are allowed in the gated pool area.
- Only pool employees may have food in the pool area.
- Unbreakable plastic/metal bottles/cups may only be used on the grass area.
- Smoking and alcoholic beverages are not allowed.
- Only soft unbreakable pool toys may be used in the water.
- Diving is permitted at the 9-foot end of pool only. Swimmers must face pool when jumping or diving and must be watchful of other pool users.
- Squirt guns, running, pushing, dunking, yelling, excessive horseplay or foul language is not permitted in the gated pool area.
- The pool will be closed for 5 minutes at the top of each hour for bathroom breaks.
- First Infraction – A verbal request or warning to stop is given.
- Second Infraction – Person will be asked to leave the pool area for the day and to forfeit the pool pass pending a review completed by the Pool Management.
- Third Infraction – Person will not be allowed to use the pool for the season.
Please note: Tollgate wants the use of the pool to be a pleasant recreation. If you experience ANY uncomfortable situation with a property owner, resident, guest or employee, please inform the Business Manager immediately.